Thursday, November 6, 2008

Duniya

Duniya - This is a song by Raageshwari.

I was just watching this song on youtube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KnkHR1g9A 

It brought back so many memories... I was in 10th class when this song was aired for the first time. I absolutely loved this one. The voice, lyrics, locations... in fact I like every aspect of it. I used to dream of going out like that, living my life this way...

I had a wish list based on that!!! It sounds so silly , a wish list based on a song!!! 

But I really had that... These were the wishes

1. Having a pair of jeans!!! – I have that :-) Till 6 months back I never wore jeans! 

2. Going to a beach - I have visited many beaches now. I just stand on the beach in ankle deep water and look out... I love everything about beaches the sand, calm soothing sound of the waves, the way they touch my feet... The way sky changes its colors at sunset... And collecting shells.

3. Visiting all the places in the world - This is a work in progress...

4. Buying a good camera - I have that... But I am always ready for an upgrade! Many of my friends say if this girl has a camera in her hand she forgets everything.  I love taking pictures and they do come out well from time to time :-)

5. And falling in love... This was my favorite. I did this as well and now I am married to my best friend and love of my life. Living life alone was fun but after I met him all the joys have increased by tens and thousands of folds...

Gosh!!! I totally for got that this was about a song. That is the beauty of this song, it just make you fall in love with LIFE.

And I have one more wish not just based on this song, (though it’s the highlight of it) I want to live my life to the fullest, always smiling and helping others.  Even if I don’t help anyone I definitely don’t want to hurt anyone.

Do have a look at this song…



No comments: